The University Honors Program is committed to assisting all Miami University students and alumni identify, plan for, and win national scholarships and fellowships in pursuit of their life goals and dreams. These fellowships are designed for individuals who plan to pursue graduate school, study abroad, or professional development.
To be eligible to apply for a prestigious scholarship or fellowships, you should have the following:
- a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 or higher;
- a history of substantial intellectual or creative projects;
- evidence of exemplary leadership or public service; and
- three or more faculty members who can write you detailed letters of support.
These fellowships are designed for individuals who plan to pursue:
- Graduate School (rather than law, business or medical school)
- Study Abraod
- Professional Development
Ready to get started? Go>>